Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My Baby Chick


Ok, so this isn't my favorite layout of all time but I would have to say that I do think this little gal is just about as adorable as they come! Belle was so cute in her little costume and didn't seem to mind all the extra padding. All four of my little kiddos were so stinkin' cute this Halloween and they all had such a fun time. Fun times!!

3 comments:

Lauren M. said...

oh my gracious! They are all so cute - I can't believe she was content all dressed up:) This LO is fantastic by the way!

twinkle teaches said...

What a cute baby chick!! :)

Audrey said...

Cute, cute layout Alison! I love the border along the bottom of the page, and the bracket that brings out the journaling!!! Of course, it's hard not to have a great layout with such adorable photos, I love them!!! They are so cute!