Saturday, November 3, 2007

Family & Isaac

I snuck in a little scrappy time this weekend and got 2 layouts completed. Boy does that feel good! Both of them were completed using patterned paper I'd gotten from friends (Chris & Michelle). Thanks gals! The layout of our family uses a photo taken at my brother's wedding this last August. What a good looking crew huh? ;) The layout of my son has journaling strips with questions and answers he provided...Mostly his current favorites... just things I'll want to make sure we all remember in the years to come. And boy isn't he a cutie pie!! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family you have! I just love that pic of you all, your just a ROCKIN' out the layouts!! Great job!!!

Audrey said...

Yay, I'm so glad you got some scrappy time! Love your new layouts, they're adorable! I love that picture of your family, and I love that you had Isaac answer questions for your journaling. Great layouts Alison, can't wait to see more!!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family!

blessings -

Terri

twinkle teaches said...

I love the journaling strips. You do such great work!
Tina