I am in a bit of shock that Thanksgiving is NEXT week!! It just doesn't feel like the "Holiday's" yet! Perhaps once all the radio stations start playing Christmas music 24/7, there are Christmas lights everywhere you look, and the stores are all filled with crazy shoppers it will though. We'll see. :) Last night I got a chance to make a couple of Christmas cards and I just HAD to share them. Thanks so much for checking my blog and leaving comments. :)
Friday, November 16, 2007
Holilday Cards!!
at 10:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh Alison those are absolutely adorable! I love those little reindeer, and that red and green one is my favorite card you've ever made!!! I love that scallop punch, I just bought it last week! Now I'm inspired to go use it! Great cards!!!
really lovely cards Ali!! Love that reindeer one! and the punch is great!
love your cards ali, you are sending me one...right? ;)
OMG!! Alison, those cards are BEA-U-TI-FULLLLL!!!!
Post a Comment