Friday, November 9, 2007

Buddies


My little twins are such buddies and I just love it! Ever since I was little I have been intrigued by twins. (I read all the Sweet Valley Twins books!) I always thought it would have been cool to be a twin or to have twins. When we found out we were expecting twins I was soooo excited! I always think it's interesting when people make comments about twins like "I'm glad it's you and not me!" I think to myself, me too! Or comments like, "Double the trouble huh?" Well I guess so but my husband and I have always said, "But Triple the Fun!" It is so much fun to see two siblings at the exact same age! My boys are not identical but do share a lot of similarities. Both are very active little 3 year olds and they like a lot of the same things (like Scooby Doo which they are currently watching). One prefers milk though, while the other could live on water. One would live in a diaper 24/7 if we'd let him while the other hates to be 'naked' (just in a diaper). They are such buddies and play really well together. They have a special bond. I hope they are always best friends!

* I made two copies of this layout so that each of them can have a copy in their album. :)
Edited to add that I got the layout idea from a sketch in Scrapbooks Etc. magazine. :)

3 comments:

Audrey said...

This is adorable!!! I love how you laid it out, and the colors are perfect. Your twins are so cute!!! ANd I do have to add, I'm glad it's you and not me :-) Love the layout!!!

Lauren M. said...

This is such a great LO! Love the pictures of them on the laptop. You sound like such a great mom Alison! Wish we lived closer and could get our kids together for a play date:)

Anonymous said...

this is wonderful! They are so going to love this as they get older!

Your halloween layout is terrific, too!

Terri