This was fun for me to do. I feel like I'm getting a little mojo back. :0) I started off with a sketch I found online and then let the creative juices get going. LOL It's not spectacular but it felt good to get it done. I had Wyatt help me with the journaling. And all of the green except for the journaling strips has a faint swirly stamp on it which I thought would be a fun effect. Thanks for looking.
Monday, February 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wyatt's favorite drink is water? Wow! That's a healthy kid:) This is a great LO Alison. LOVE the colors and that picture is too cute!
Great work! I've been looking over your last few posts and I love your layouts!!
Your new blog look is super cute Alison, love it!!!
Ok, seriously, this page is PERFECT!!! I LOVE it!!! I'm totally going to lift it, and I have to tell you this is my favorite page that you've ever made! Just beautiful! I'm going to use your layout to get me out of the huge scrapping rut I've been in. Anyway, seriously submit this, it's sooooo cute!!!
Wyatt's such a cutie!!! I love this layout! I need to do something similar with Elizabeth.
Post a Comment