Monday, March 3, 2008

Sleeping Beauty


This is my baby girl. It's hard to believe she'll be one year old this month! This photo was taken when she wasn't quite 2 months old...on her blessing day. She just looks like a little princess in this photo so I wanted to keep the page very simple drawing special attention to her beautiful white dress. I was amazed how many different types of white flowers I had. :o) She is just growing up way too fast!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh she is such a beautiful baby! I just want to hold her. Love, MOM

Audrey said...

She is just so precious! I know exactly what you mean about her growing up way to fast, I feel the same way about Abbey. This page is adorable, I love all the white flowers, they're perfect for the picture. Great job Alison! It's so fun to see new scrappy stuff from you lately, I'm so glad you're making time for it!

Lauren M. said...

Alison, she is gorgeous and this LO is absolutely beautiful! I love all those white flowers:)

Me said...

This is just precious!!! You've perfectly complemented the beautiful photo!

twinkle teaches said...

wonderful photograph. Very cute LO! :) tina from sc