
I stole a few moments this morning to put together a scrapbook page for my little girl. It's challenging for me to do pages that don't really have a story to go with them and thus will take up space in the form of journaling. I have a hard time dealing with open space I guess. I'm also more into scrapbooking our daily lives instead of big events so this is an issue often. Sometimes the picture is enough though and so you don't need to journal. This is one of those times. I just loved this photo of Isabelle and had to get it into her album. The format for the layout came from Simple Scrapbooks Magazine. It's not a 100% scraplift but it's close. :o) Gotta love those magazines when your creative juices aren't flowing to freely.
3 comments:
I'm loving Simple Scrapbooks right now. This LO is so pretty! Can't believe how big she's getting. Great job alison:)
Love this layout Alison! It's really adorable! And that photo of her is sooooo cute, she's such a doll! I love your style, and that title is just perfect for this layout!
My favorite picture of Isabelle!
Post a Comment