Today was the Big Design Team announcement at www.4ScrappySisters.com and I was very pleasantly surprised to find out that I made the team!! I am so excited!! Lisa, the site owner, is soooo talented and comes up with magnificent kits! I will have the honor of working with her new card kits for the next 6 months and I am so excited! I can't wait to see what the first kit has in it so I can get scrapping!!

Lisa always has very talented scrapbookers on her Design Team and so now that I have been asked to join I feel very overwhelmed like perhaps I don't belong. I know I will have fun working with these wonderful girls and I just hope I don't let them down! Thanks for this opportunity 4 Scrappy Sisters!

Lisa always has very talented scrapbookers on her Design Team and so now that I have been asked to join I feel very overwhelmed like perhaps I don't belong. I know I will have fun working with these wonderful girls and I just hope I don't let them down! Thanks for this opportunity 4 Scrappy Sisters!
5 comments:
Alison, you totally deserve to be on the design team! You're a talented scrapbooker, I love your work:) Congratulations!
Ali, I am so thrilled for you!!! Congratulations!! I love your work!! You do so totally deserve it!! I was so excited to see your name there!!!
Woohooo! Just wanted to say congrats and let you know how excited I am to work with you!
Congratulations Alison...love your work!
Congratulations Alison, I'm really excited for you! And you definitely deserve it, you're super talented! Can't wait to see all the fun stuff you come up with!
Post a Comment