Thursday, July 10, 2008

Circular Scrapping


Here I share with you my first ever circular scrapbook page. As a challenge on my favorite scrapbook website we were given a sketch to follow and it just so happened to be circular. At first I thought there's no way I can do this but after I started thinking about it and looking through my supplies I decided to give it a go. I'm an 8 1/2 X 11 inch scrapper and the sketch was for a 12 X 12 page so I had to downsize mine considerably. I really like how it turned out though and might just do it again sometime. :o)

2 comments:

Audrey said...

I love it Alison! I would be scared to make a circular page, but you really pulled it off! I love the dinosaur accent, and those pictures of your boys are so cute! Great layout!

Anonymous said...

Never would have guessed this was your first circular layout, you did an AWESOME JOB!!! The boys are so cute. ROCKIN layout girl!!