When oh when will I get time to actually scrapbook a layout? I'm not really complaining because as you can see I have
had a little scrappy time. Here are some cards I put together at my monthly card-making get together last night. Only one more get together before the group dissolves. Bummer for me. I've had fun and made some fun stuff though so it was worth it.
had a little scrappy time. Here are some cards I put together at my monthly card-making get together last night. Only one more get together before the group dissolves. Bummer for me. I've had fun and made some fun stuff though so it was worth it.

4 comments:
So cute Alison! I hear you on the time to scrapbook thing, it's tough with little ones! I'm glad you're getting a little time to be creative though! Love your cards as always, they always turn out really cute.
Ali, these are the happiest, most cheerful cards - so sorry your group is disbanding.
hope you continue to share your marvelous creations - love your stuff!!
Oh Allison these are the greatest. You have really become a card diva :) Love the soft, springy colors!
Hey I got one of those cute cards! They are darling! Love, MOM
Post a Comment