Thursday, April 17, 2008

Beautiful Girl

This little gal is the joy of our lives! She has got so much personality and is just so sweet! I captured these photos last week of her doing one of her favorite things in the whole world...playing in the fridge! She's such a little ham! I had fun getting to finally put a layout together again. I do enjoy making cards but I feel a much bigger sense of accomplishment if I get a whole scrapbook page done. I made this partially for a challenge to create a layout with hidden journaling. I made a little tag and hid it behind the blue wave on the bottom.

5 comments:

Patrice~ said...

ohhhh, she is a living doll!
and that snip of sheer pink ribbon is just the icing on the cake!
thanks for sharing!!

Lauren M. said...

yep, she's adorable! Love those pictures and your LO Alison:)

Audrey said...

Oh she's just so stinking cute!!! I love that close up picture of her! Cute cute layout too, I love the wave and the border at the top, and the super fun colors! I hear you on making a layout feeling so great, I need to get scrapping again soon! Love how this turned out!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

And you WON the challenge! Congratulations! This layout is really wonderful! What a sweetheart! I definitely feel a bigger sense of accomplishment when I make a scrapbook page, but I do love making my cards too!

annalisa said...

I still love that she plays in the fridge. I can't wait until she tries to get into Grandma's! She is seriously so beautiful! I can't wait to see her in just over a month...and you of course!