Monday, January 7, 2008

Flying


The hardest thing about living so far from family is not getting to have my children interact with all of their grandparents, aunts, uncles & cousins. Before we moved away I was able to capture these awesome photos of my twins hanging out with their fun Uncle Ben. He was able to throw them about 15 feet in the air and catch them and the boys were just in heaven!! I scrapbooked the first photo (the little guy in the red shirt) about a year ago but didn't get around to scrapbooking the second one until tonight. I think it's fun to see the similarities and the differences in my style and to see what one year can do to my creativity. LOL Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Lauren M. said...

I remember that first LO! What a cool shot you got of both of them. Fun how different your LOs turned out!

Towle Family said...

I really love looking at your pages. Do you scrapbook whatever you feel like and not go in order? I feel like I need to go order and maybe that is why I am so far behind. I did get your package from the "pay it Forward" Thanks a million I am excited to use them.

Audrey said...

Loved your first layout, and I just love your new one! Those photos are awesome! I love the arrow in the second one, and the fun bright colors! I'm so glad you're getting some scrappy time in, it's fun to see your creations again!

annalisa said...

I LOVE those pictures!!! THe boys are so cute!