This layout is for my little sister. :o) She had her first baby last May and I just loved this photo of my sweet niece Adelaide. I LOVE baby feet! Whenever I change my babies diapers I kiss their feet. I just think they are adorable! I was really proud of my dad for taking this picture of my niece's feet and I just *had* to scrapbook it! :o) The open space at the bottom is for my sister to do her own journaling if she wants... I wanted to keep the page simple yet elegant. What do you think?
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh my gosh! That was like 3 minutes after she was born! They are so red! I have another one dad took the day after she was born and its one of my favorites! You and dad like feet...
And I love the page! Its adorable and I can't believe she was once that small!!! Thank you!
P.S.
You are slowly wearing me down. One of these days I will actually start scrapbooking my own kid!
It's gorgeous!
I love little baby feet too, I think they're so cute!!! This page is adorable, I love how feminine it is! Your sister is so lucky to have you make these for her!
it looks great ali, i love the colors and what cute little feet :)
jamie~AZ
Post a Comment