It still amazes me that my little guy is already 6 1/2 years old and in the first grade. But here he is. I took this photo on his first day of school this year. He was so cute. He was up by about 5:30 that morning and so excited for the day to begin. He kept wanting to know when we could finally walk down to the bus stop. He was so adorable getting ready and posing for photos. Lucky me! He is loving his class this year and I am so impressed with how well he's reading. He hates 'learning' how to read but loves 'knowing' how. :) I am so proud of him!
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cute cute layout!!! I love the colors and you're turning into the stamping queen lately! Such a cute photo of your big guy, and I know exactly how you feel, cuz I think the same thing everytime I look at Jake!
He's so cute! My middle dd is in grade one this year and LOVING it!
Post a Comment