Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My Sweet Little Girl

This is the first layout I've done in about 2 months...for me anyhow and it was actually the first time I've scrapbooked in almost a month! It felt good to get something done! It only took about a 1/2 hour which is good considering that's about all the time I was given! My little Isabelle is just a doll! She's almost always happy and she's just so sweet and cuddly! Her brother's love to hold her and kiss her and smother her with love. It's really cute to watch. She's so cute about it too and just soaks it all in. How did we get so lucky? We ask ourselves this all the time! I'm so blessed to have a daughter and think she's just the sweetest thing in the world!

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Alison this layout is just adorable! I love all the flowers around her photo, and the fun pp you used along the side! So cute!!! And I LOVE that picture of her, she is so smiley! Yay for having a girl!!! And a really cute one at that!

Audrey said...

Oh, and I forgot to add that I love the fact that you used your own handwriting! It looks super cute!!!!