Tomorrow I teach my first YW lesson in our new ward. I'm a little nervous but also really excited. I don't actually know how many Laurels I will have but I'm hoping it's no more than 6 since that's how many handouts I made. :)
I had a lot of fun making these cute little houses. My sewing machine caused me a lot of stress but eventually I got it to work. I just love how well they turned out. I can't take credit for the idea though. The words are mine but the template came from the adorable Paper Cakes & Icing blog.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
YW Peacemaker Handout
at 8:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Very cute! How did the lesson go?
Wow.. those are very cute... and lots of work!
Wow-those are some lucky Laurels. I didn't know you were in YW now. You and Annalisa can exchange stories.
Post a Comment