Today is Reveal Day at 4 Scrappy Sisters! Here is my contribution to the work this month. I loved working with the September Card Kit and I was amazed at how much I was able to get done with it! I still have stuff left over too!!






Wednesday, August 20, 2008
My First Design Team Reveal
at 9:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I want all of these things. Especially anything involving chocolate. You did a great job...so cute!
Holy cow you went to town with this kit! You did an amazing job, I love them all! They are so, so lucky to have such a talented person on their design team, and you rocked your first assignment! I need to head over there and see your stuff on their website!
you did an amazing job, just look at all that stuff you compleated and some still left over, i can hardly believe that! WTG ;)
Post a Comment