Today my sweet husband graduates from school!! I am so grateful for him and all of his hard work! He has been in school for 25 years! 11 of those are post high school! He is such a remarkable man and I am so proud of him! I made this card for him to 'celebrate' his huge accomplishment! :o)
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Celebrate!
at 11:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow Alison! You must be so proud of him:) Congratulations to you too for making it through! Cute card;)
Congrats Gardiner, that's amazing! I love the card Alison, and I'm so happy for both of you! It's been a lot of hard work for everyone!
Congratulations to your whole family!!! You should be so proud of your sweet DH! Thank goodness that is over, huh? I'm sure we need a dentist here! Your layout is great as are your cards! Mwwaahhh!
Post a Comment